Tuition and Costs for the 2018/2019 Online Homeschooling Session
Payment in Full
- When you pay in full, we give you 5% off the total cost
6 Monthly Installments
- Total tuition remains the same regardless of your installment plan
12 Monthly Installments
- Popular and convenient, super easy to manage. Oh, did we mention this is interest-FREE? Never pay more than the total yearly tuition
High School Single Course Enrollment
- Grades 6-12 single courses
K-5 Single Course Enrollment
- Grades K-5 single courses
|Registration||$125.00 per Student (Family Registration fee available upon request)||Fee to create customized Student’s Homeroom, Parent Account and Course Registration (This fee is 100% refundable if we are not able to approve your application).|
|Shipping & Handling||$29.95 per Student||Shipping and Handling for delivery of regularly scheduled Offline materials for the ENTIRE learning year. (International and optional delivery services are available at additional fee if requested.) Additional charges apply for AK and HI|
|Multimedia Access Fee||$29.95||Applicable only for courses that require special multimedia access.|
|Additional Course Materials (Workbooks, Textbooks, Novels, Fiction, Games, etc)||Varies per course||Courses have materials that are billed to your account. Most additional materials that may accompany your specific course, are between $5-$10 each.|
|Official Grade Record||$32.00||Unofficial transcripts/grade records are always available at no cost. This refers to an Official Transcript which is prepared by our registrar, sealed and delivered directly in an ‘official’ sealed envelope.|
|Credit Evaluation (for non-seniors)||$38.00||An evaluation of previous learning from public, private and home school environments.|
|Portfolio||$89.00||Our staff creates a complete portfolio of sample work and accomplishments. Delivered in a complete binder. Portfolios are often required by local school administrators. This independently produced set of documents adds additional credibility because it is produced by us as an “unrelated” party.|
|Additional Courses||$129.00-199.00||This fee covers tuition for courses that are above the maximum number of six (6) per learning year. There are no additional fees for up to six (6) courses.|
|Drop/Add Course||Free for first 10 days after first day of attendance.$25 After 14 days, plus cost of shipping and new materials.|
|International Shipping||Varies||This is an additional shipping and handling fee needed if your materials are being shipped outside of the contiguous United States.|
|All additional services are subject to availability. Although we attempt to keep this listing current, fees may be adjusted at any time without notice.|
Please contact us by telephone or e-mail if we can assist you in any way. Our Admissions Department with home school specialists waiting to assist you is open Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm EST. Call 1-484-383-3900 or e-mail us at MemberServices@TheJubileeAcademy.org. For a list of home school courses, choose elementary school, middle school, or high school.
- Complete the Online Home School Application Form You will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt of application.
- Remit the home school application fee You will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt of application fee.
- Select your home school courses if in grades 6-12.Curriculum materials are shipped after receipt of first tuition payment and selection of our home schooling courses is completed. Those enrolled in grades K-5 will automatically receive their grade-appropriate course materials.