Homeschooling Math just became a lot easier!
Homeschooling Math using our online Consumer Math course provides a wide variety and overview of all the skills students have mastered throughout their education. Basic Algebra skills are reviewed, as well as the application of these skills to problem solving in areas such as spending and investment, insurance, taxes, money management, statistics, computer science, and practical math. Why try to teach consumer math alone when you have a tremendous resource like Homeschooling Math at your finger tips. Math is an important subject for college success and for managing life. Make sure your students are prepared.
In this course eBook, students will see real-life applications of their mathematical skills while learning valuable tips for the future. This eBook reinforces general math skills while teaching about credit cards, purchasing power, and more.
0. Important Course Information
1. Linear Measurements
2. Understanding & Working with Numbers
3. Understanding & Working with Numbers: II
6. Measurements of Solids
7. Measurements of Solids: II
8. The Meaning and Use of Percents
9. Further Study of Percent
10. Preparation and Unit Test
11. Money, Credit & Business
12. Saving, Wise Spending, and Investing
15. Ratio and Proportion
16. Geometric Constructions
17. Geometric Applications
18. Using Equations
19. More About Measures and Numbers
20. Preparation and Unit Test
21. Reading and Making Graphs
22. Reading and Making Graphs II
23. Mid Year Exam
24. Money Management
25. Money Management cont.
26. Money Management cont.
27. Management Science
29. Statistics II and Social Choice
30. Social Choice
31. On Size and Shape
32. Computer Science
34. The Stock Market
35. Income Tax
36. Practical Math Final Project