Home Schooling Online with The Jubilee Academy The Premier PreK-12 Christian Online Home School Curriculum
Home Schooling Website Copyright Information
Materials, code, scripts, html, Uniform Resource Locators and other home school materials located on or associated with this home school web site are copyright © 1999 - 2008 Learning By Grace, Inc. and other copyright holders. All rights reserved. Duplication is permitted, on public domain etexts only, other site content may not be copied without permission. Some home school material may be © Copyright 1999 - 2008 J. Banfill, IDG, Inc., EVS, Inc., Christian Liberty Press, Inc., Learning By Grace, Inc., Learning By Grace Inc., Oliver Schulz, Tutorbots, Inc., the SchoolResources.Com Foundation, How Great Thou Art Publications, Glory Math Education, Inc. and other copyright owners. Some home school content is a trademark of or a registered trademark of Learning By Grace, Inc. and/or ELRN, Inc. and/or The Jubilee Academy, Inc. and/or other trademark holders. The Jubilee Academy (sm) is a service mark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark office. 'Exploring Creation' is a registered trademark of ELRN, Inc. used with permission. Scriptures marked as "(GNT)" on our home school website are taken from the Good News Translation - Second Edition © 1992 by American Bible Society (www.americanbible.org, www.bibles.com). Used by permission. We thank American Bible Society for their generous provision and their historical mission. We thank Gutenberg Project for their massive contributions to the advancement in the worldwide availability of literature.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent
Learning By Grace, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the Learning By Grace, Inc. Copyright Agent the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
- E-mail our Home School Company: MemberServices@TheJubileeAcademy.org.
- Mail our Home School Company: The Jubilee Academy
Attn: JUB Member Services
Box 210 24 North Bryn Mawr Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010